Re: [snapscan] new version snapscan-20010411 of the backend

From: Oliver Schwartz (Oliver.Schwartz@gmx.de)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 06:16:33 PDT

    I gave the backend a thorough test and it works quite well for me. However,
    it gets even faster if I follow Sebastiens suggestion and add my scanner
    (PRISA620S) to the if-statement in snapscan-sources.c. I changed the CVS
    version accordingly, so anybody interested can checkout the latest CVS
    version from sourceforge.net/projectes/snapscan.

    Bye,

    Oliver