[snapscan] new version snapscan-20010411 of the backend

From: Sebastien Sable (Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 07:54:04 PDT

    there is a new version of the snapscan backend available at:
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/snapscan/snapscan-20010411.tar.gz

    the changes include:
    * Transparency adapter bug and xsane crash corrections thanks to
      Oliver Schwartz
    * Support for e40 and e50 thanks to Giuseppe Tanzilli
    * Support for e20 thanks to Steffen Hübner
    * a bit of cleaning suggested by Henning Meier-Geinitz

    WARNING : I haven't even tested this with my scanner yet (don't have
    it at work) so it may not work at all. The changes are not too
    important however, so I think it works.

    bye

    --
    Sébastien Sablé <Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr>