(no subject)

From: Nick Robinson (npr@bottlehall.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 14:15:04 PDT

    Thanks for the earlier advice to check for latest snapscan backend. I have now installed this but unfortunately nothing has changed.

    I have noticed that I can do very small scans in colour without problems.

    Also, when I first fire up something like xsane and it searches for the scanner, the scanner responds with far more data than the kernel is expecting (and it logs its surprise in /var/log/messages).

    Regards

    Nick