Re: Snapscan 310 resolution problem

From: Chris Bagwell (cbagwell@sprynet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 19:33:15 PST

    > > Anyways, there is a workaround for the problem in current > CVS.
    > > Hopefully, someone will have time to look into it better > since
    > > the current fix could cause invalid expected byte calcs and > cause
    > > the scanner to lock up in other places.

    > How and where do I get the latest CVS? And what is this CVS > good for?

    CVS is what we use to store the latest sourcecode. I took a snapshot of
    the latest code in CVS and placed it for download from
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/snapscan as a tar ball.

    I mistakenly used US style dates on the filename instead of how
    Sebastien usually posts them. Sorry about that.

    Chris

    --
     Chris Bagwell (mailto:cbagwell@sprynet.com)     |     Dallas, TX
         http://home.sprynet.com/~cbagwell           |         USA