Re: Snapscan 310 resolution problem

From: Timo Hoderlein (timo.hoderlein@wanadoo.es)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 02:19:16 PST

    Hi Chris,

    well, it seems that the latest code in CVS did work. I can now scan
    perfectly at all resolutions specified (up to 300 dpi) and in all modes.

    However, do you work on increasing the resolution range for this scanner
    at the moment? Is there a possibility to trick the scanner and in case
    there is how do you do that?

    CU

    Timo