sane fronten packages [Was:What about the #include <sane/...> statements in the header files?]

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 13:38:31 PDT

    Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

    > > In the most cases a user needs only one of xscanimage/xsane,
    > > so it does not make sense to create a package that includes both
    > >
    > > xcam is only interesting for cameras or may be the bttv backend.
    > > So most users do not need it.
    >
    > So make a package with xcam, xscanimage and the Java backend?

    Yes, I suggest to create 2-3 packages: xcam, xscanimage and may be the
    Java backend (is that still supported, does it work?)

    I think it should be possible to create a build environment from the
    xsane package. I don`t know if I will find the time to do that.
    Is someone interested in working on that?

    Bye
    Oliver

    --
    Homepage:	http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch