[dev] microtek2 backend for SANE-1.0.5 ready for testing

From: Karsten Festag (karsten.festag@t-online.de)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 16:17:54 PDT

    Hi all microtek-scanner users,
    I think I have done enough modifications to the microtek2-backend so it
    could be included in SANE-1.0.5. But I would like if many people would
    test it and tell me about the results.

    the following scanners should be supported now additionally:

    Phantom 330CX / 336CX / SlimScan C3 (parallelport)
    Phantom 636CX (parallelport)
    Scanmaker V6USL (USB)
    ScanMaker E3 Plus (parallelport)
    Scanport SQ300 (parallelport) (recognized as Phantom)

    Please test the backend also with scanners that were working before. I
    changed a lot of things and perhaps I've broken something.

    The backend can be downloaded at:
    http://home.t-online.de/home/karsten.festag

    The version from today (17.05.2001) is microtek2_20010517.tar.gz. If
    there are newer ones, take the newest version.

    Bye

    Karsten Festag