GENIUS COLORPAGE VIVID III V2

From: bluefish@ono.com
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 17:39:39 PDT

    Hi, list!

    I have this scanner :-(
    It is connected to my paralell printer port.

    I would like to know what sane backend works with it.
    I have tried all of them without result.

    If currently there is no backend, I would like to know what is the most
    similar backend to this, to start hacking a little.
    I are ready to reverse engineere the vxd of the windows version of the
    driver.

    More info:

    Scanner made by: KYE
    Windows driver version made by: Plustek
    Connection: LPT PORT

    CHIPS:

    WM 8143-12C 9CAA54P
    ELITEMT M11B416256A
    P980030038H
    AMS 340638
    MOTOR: MITSUMI H35SP-7T

    I have been unable to find the FCC-ID on the scanner.