RE: : trust imagery 1200 wont work with xscanimage "no sane device"

From: B Patston (mcth55@dial.pipex.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 22:13:10 PDT

    Dear sir,

    the fcc id is HWF93FS6000CX

    it's badged "Trust" and the name on the front is "Imagery 1200"

    I use the scsi adapter that was originally supplied with it. I don't know
    which is the scsi driver, is that windows software or hardware
    I don't know which the adapter card is, doesn't say in the documentation.

    Maybe there is a problem with my hardware, I have absolutely no idea, being
    a newbie to everything hardware, linux and sane.

    the pc was built for my old dad by his idiotic friend....But it does work in
    Windows perfectly (except for the crashes)

    Any way SANE is the best! I do hope this scanner'll start working! B P..