Re: No SANE Devices Found

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 10:58:58 PDT

    On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 01:02:42PM -0400, Angelo R. Rossi wrote:
    > device `mustek:/dev/scanner' is a Mustek MFC-06000CZ flatbed scanner
    > device `pnm:0' is a Noname PNM file reader virtual device
    > device `pnm:1' is a Noname PNM file reader virtual device
    > >/home/rossi$ scanimage --list-devices
    >
    > Am I missing something fundamental? The pnm virtual devices aren't even
    > found. I
    > am sure that sane is installed. Please help.

    If SANE wasn't installed, scanimage would put out an error. The output
    above is only an example. pnm is disabeld by default in dll.conf. If
    you want to do tests, you can enable it by removing the "#" in front
    of pnm in dll.conf.

    If you expected your scanner to show up here, can you give more
    information abot the type of your scanner?

    Bye,
      Henning