Re: [dev] Status of NS LM983x USB support (e.g. Bearpaw, Canon 650U, Plustek OpticPro U12)

From: DeeCeeOne (adam@m80digital.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 05:21:32 PDT

    Yes indeed, should we go with generic lm983x (meaning whole line starting
    from lm9830) or just the easy way and do only lm9831-lm9833? I got (my own)
    Canon Canoscan N650U (lm9832 on board) , the spec sheets from NS and from
    the Merlin project, and I'm eager to do something with them while I still
    have some free time.
    Best regards,
    Adam

    P.S. psssst sourceforge...