Re: lineart trouble

From: Pauli Hartala (pauli.hartala@pp.inet.fi)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 07:23:16 PDT

    Novak Levente wrote:

    > Maybe related: with Xsane-0.71, SANE 1.0.4 and the newest microtek2
    > backend from Karsten Festag, I also get scrambled lineart pictures when
    > saving as PNG, but not as PNM. So in this case, I would suspect Xsane
    > 0.71, as if I'm correct here, it is responsible for the PNM->PNG
    > conversion (the preview comes out correctly, only the saved image displays
    > this behaviour).
    I was now able to scan a lineart image successfully to a file once I first removed my stored settings. So I guess the copying problem lies somewhere else than Sane. I'm still confused about what was written about the use if ld.so.conf file in connection with sane - could someone please tell me how to configurate my system.