Re: Possible Kodak DC-240 backend?

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 07:50:01 PST

    On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 02:00:23PM -0600, Peter Fales wrote:
    > - Can/should I submit the DC-240 backend to the official SANE release?

    Yes. At least I don't know why you shouldn't.

    > - What's the procedure for doing that? (I'm actually the author
    > of the DC-25 backend, but it's been so long since I've touched it
    > that procedures may have changed, even if I remembered them)

    There is no standard procedure. Probably the best thing is to post a
    link to the code of your backend and let one or two other maintainers
    have a look at the source. If it's ok you can either ask someone to
    include it into cvs or ask Petter Reinholdtsen (the CVS maintainer) to
    give you write access for CVS (there is a link to more information
    about this on the download page).

    Bye,
      Henning