gimp personal plugins

From: Shea A Martin (snowsquirrel@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 02:07:15 PST

    I made a link to xscanimage in ~/.gimp-1.2/plug-ins, but gimp would not
    give me xscanimage as an option. All modules were loaded and
    permissions are fine. So I made a link in
    /usr/local/lib/gimp/1.2/plugins and it worked? Is this a bug? I looked
    at the preferences->plugins in gimp and ~/.gimp-1.2/plug-ins was
    listed. Just wondering if it is me or the GIMP.

    Shea Martin

    --
    Elbows out...		<i>
    ...stick on the ice!	\_.