Re: Writing Fujitsu M3091 backend

From: Mick Barry (mick@objects.com.au)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 16:49:55 PST

    Frederik Ramm wrote:

    > Are you suggesting that some of your software might satisfy my
    > requirements "out of the box"? If so, feel free to send me an URL via
    > eMail .-)

    We don't currently have anything that will meet your requirements
    (sorry), though it is something that's on 'the list'.
    But we do offer an excellent custom development service, but more
    importantly if someone comes to us with a requirement that we don't
    currently meet then we could meet the development costs if we feel there
    is a possible demand for the functionality.
    ie. if we don't have what you want, then we may build it. You only pay
    the shrink wrap price.

    Our website is at http://ww.objects.com.au

    mick