Fw: usb filesystem

From: Shea Martin (snowsquirrel@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 11:38:42 PST

    Begin forwarded message:

    Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:22:30 -0600
    From: Shea Martin <snowsquirrel@home.com>
    To: stormix <stormlinux-users-list@stormlinux.com>
    Subject: usb filesystem

    kernel sources 2.2.18.
    I said yes to preliminary usb fs, and to /proc fs. I have a usb scanner which I had working before the 'reformat'.

    There was a way to view information re: usb drivers and resources etc. I think it was cat /proc/usb/something. Anyway, I have no /proc/usb dir, but I do have a /proc/bus/usb dir, but it is empty even when I have all of my usb drivers successfully loaded?

    Is there something else I should have check during kernel building that I forgot this time around?

    --
    ...elbows out,
    stick on the ice!

    -- ...elbows out, stick on the ice!