Re: Announcement list

From: Jaeger, Gerhard (gjaeger@sysgo.de)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 23:40:38 PST

    Hi there,

    I think it's a good idea to solve this with some keywords. I can't image that
    an extra list will help to reduce the traffic as usualy both lists sometimes
    will be used to discuss or post problems (some people are quite
    impatient and post to all possible/available lists).

    We might define some keywords or abbreviations like
    ANN for announcement
    BUG for bug-reports
    PAT for patch

    This should be enough...