'josi' the Java SANE Frontend

From: Mick Barry (mick@objects.com.au)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 00:43:25 PST

    Hi all,

    We have developed a SANE frontend in Java which communicates with the
    scanner via the saned daemon. It was originally developed for use
    in-house but we thought we should gauge public interest.

    It's still pretty rough so if anyone wants to give us a hand with
    testing any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Anyway if you'd like to have a look then pop to www.objects.com.au and
    register your interest and we'll get back to you shortly.

    Mick Barry
    Objects Pty Ltd