Comments on sane-frontend

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 02:13:46 PST

    I just discovered a small misfeature in sane-frontend. If configure
    do not find Gtk, it will generate makefiles, but no program is
    compiled. Unless some curses frontend is included in the package, I
    believe configure should let the user know that Gtk is required.

    To get this far, I had to change the check for sane-backend, as
    sane_major_version and all the other symbols referenced in the compile
    test is unknown in "sane.h".

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no