Guillemot scanner

From: Thomas Lotze (tlotze@gmx.net)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 02:24:42 PST

    I want to operate a Guillemot Scan A4 deluxe with sane under Linux.

    The scanner has a SCSI interface card which I can access after loading
    the kernel module g_NCR5380; when I start xsane, the scanner blinks.
    However, there seems to be no scanner driver as xsane tells me there
    was no scanning device.

    Where can I obtain a suitable driver for my scanner?

    Thanks and greetings, Thomas

    --
    Thomas Lotze - thomas.lotze@gmx.<CUT-IT>.net

    http://www.thomas-lotze.de http://www.bannertausch-b150.de http://thestories.cjb.net