Re: sp15c

From: Peck Dickens (peck_d@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 10:54:31 PST

    I have a sp600c which is for the most part a repackaging of the sp15c. There
    are some minor differences, but nothing major. Further, I am using an adaptec
    2940 card to interface to the scanner. *Everything* works for me... From what
    you say, it sound like the scsi negotiation is failing on the scanner
    side of the bus. Corrupt firmware? Without more info, I really cannot be more
    helpful... It could be the scsi card... However, I know for sure the sp15c and
    all other scanners that are in that family (The sp600c) work "out of the box"
    with SANE.

    Give me more info so I can help.

    --
    Best

    M. Peck Dickens

    System stats: 1:54pm up 10 days, 23:12, 5 users, load average: 1.06, 1.06, 1.04