RE: sp15c

From: Andy Angrick (angrick@4ward.net)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 10:58:45 PST

    Thanks for the info. At least its encouraging that it should work. What's
    strange is it didn't work with 2 separate computers and different SCSI
    controllers. I also have an HP USB scanner that works fine, although i
    realize that doesn't say much. I wonder if it could be the scanner itself???

    Out of curiousity, how do you have the sp15c.conf file configured for the
    sp600c? I have access to one of those scanners and i can give that one a
    try.

    -Andy