RE: sp15c

From: Andy Angrick (angrick@4ward.net)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 10:28:15 PST

    Whoops.. i'm sorry, i forgot the most important part.. its a Fujitzu scan
    partner 15c. The other computer where the same thing happened had some sort
    of adaptec card. I'm not quit sure of the model number but it was one that i
    believe came with the scanner.. i could be wrong about that. It used the
    same driver (aicxxx ???) as the 2940, though.

    Andy