Re: CVS repository problems

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 06:07:47 PST

    [Petter Reinholdtsen]
    > The Hungry Programmers are experiencing network problems with our
    > upstream Internet service provider. This is the reason why the CVS
    > repository is unavailable and reports 'Connection reset by peer'.

    The problems seem to be solved.

    The CVS repository is reorganized, and all old copies will have
    problems. Be carefull when doing update if you have local changes,
    and expect lots of problems.

    I suggest making a copy of the files you have changed, removing
    everything except sane/CVS/, before you do 'cvs update -d
    sane-backends sane-frontends'.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no