CVS repository problems

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 18:01:24 PST

    The Hungry Programmers are experiencing network problems with our
    upstream Internet service provider. This is the reason why the CVS
    repository is unavailable and reports 'Connection reset by peer'.

    As this affects all our daily operations, it is being looked after at
    full priority. Unfortunately, we can not do more then urge the ISP to
    fix the problem.

    I do not know when it is expected to get fixed.

    JFYI.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no