Re: X-Frontends (xscanimage+xcam) and sane-1.0.4

From: James Tappin (james@xena.uklinux.net)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 11:44:05 PST

    While we're on the subject of organization etc. I think t would be good
    idea if it were possible to build only selected backends (rather as is
    done in gphoto where you only build support for the camera(s) you want) --
    maybe it already is possible but if so it's not clearly documented. For
    example, I only need Mustek support so I would like not to have to build
    Agfa, Umax etc.

    James

    --
    James Tappin,               O__      "I forget the punishment for using
    james@xena.uklinux.net     --  \/`    Microsoft --- Something lingering