Test report: sane-1.0.3 build 24 & UMAX UC1200 SE V3.0

From: Ales Kosir (ales.kosir@zaslon.si)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 12:38:06 PST

    I'm happy to announce that for the first time an old scanner UMAX UC1200
    SE V3.0 UltraVision successfully scanned in Gray and Color modes with
    default settings of program scanimage. The Lineart mode was OK for a
    long time.

    If anyone is interested: the scanner stalled in Gray mode at the start
    of scan with all versions older that 1.0.3. In Color mode the image was
    chromatically aberrated. The picture looked as if R and GB components
    were displaced. With release of 1.0.3 these problems are gone.

    I will proceed with the tests and let you know of any problems detected.
    I'm curious if any test suite already exists?

    Best regards,
    Ales