Re: Problems with Acer ScanPrisa 640S

From: Patrik Stähli (domitian@bluewin.ch)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 02:47:16 PDT

    I wrote:

    <snip>

    > Debug output of sane dll and snapscan backend is here:
    > http://n.ethz.ch/student/staehlip/download/sane.log

    Did someone already look at the debug output?
    I think that there are way too much 0's in the 'inquiry' sections, but I
    don't know what correct values should look like.
    It would be really helpful if someone could provide the same debug
    output (SANE_DEBUG_DLL=255 SANE_DEBUG_SNAPSCAN=255) of a _working_ Model
    620S...

    thanks
    Patrik