Re: SANE and general USB support

From: kwlee (kwlee@mail.pactech.com.tw)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 17:57:05 PDT

    I just implement Visioneer 8600 USB backend, and now
    just work fine under SANE 1.03 & kernel 2.2.16 usb backport.

    And yes, there are many tricky ways to make this USB scanner
    can handshake with SANE, i would rather see people can discuss
    about USB on the mail list.

    Especially, i also modify kernel scanner.c to add some ioctl
    I used to send to Daniel about my code, but always no response.
    So if anyone like to view this code or discuss about that, just
    send mail to me or on the mail list.

    kw
    kwlee@coloraid.de
    http://www.iphoto.coloraid.de For scanner profile information