Re: SANE BeOS port

From: Massimiliano Origgi (origgi@pointest.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 09:51:05 PDT

    >* Is any of the developers of this port subscribed to sane-devel?

    Me :-)

    >* Is it possible to include the BeOS support into SANE CVS? I ask because
    > the source code looks like a mixture of sane1.0.2 and cvs versions...

    Yes, when it's done nad, no, it's not yet.

    >* What would be necessary to do this (maybe use sanei_thread in every
    > backend, what else?)

    It's done except for an issue with fork() and pipes in a few backends which
    use them, as soon as it's solved, the port is complete (well, except
    xscanimage until the GTK port is done).
    btw, a new alpha based on 1.0.3 will be out soon.

    --

    Massimiliano Origgi Be Dev E-15097 http://www.intuiware.com mailto:max@intuiware.com