SANE BeOS port

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 12:19:39 PDT

    I just looked again at the SANE BeOS port at
    http://www.intuiware.com/Products/BeSANE/ .

    I have some questions:

    * Is any of the developers of this port subscribed to sane-devel?
    * Is it possible to include the BeOS support into SANE CVS? I ask because
      the source code looks like a mixture of sane1.0.2 and cvs versions...
    * What would be necessary to do this (maybe use sanei_thread in every
      backend, what else?)

    Bye,
      Henning