Re: image data format polarity

From: Harry Edward Clarke (hec@heclarke.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 13:41:53 PDT

    Oliver, you are out of order!

    The standard may be the undocumented code as implemented, but if
    the standard is a bad standard, then the standard should be changed
    now, because if it realy is that bad, then it will have to change anyway,
    and the sooner the better.

    If this is not the forum to discuss what should be and what should not
    be developed in the sane suite of products, then where should these
    constructive issues be discussed. I assume the programmers who are
    working on the sane products want to make constructive improvements,
    hence there needs to be a healthy discussion of the various issues.

    I want to have this issue properly discussed.