whereabouts of snapscan-usb.[c,h]

From: Lawrence Glaister (lg@jfm.bc.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 12:53:13 PDT

    I am new to the mailing list and am working on trying to bring the snapscan
    usb scanner code up to date. I have a snapscan 1212u usb scanner that is
    working with the 1.0.1 code and Henrijk's patch
    (http://hem.fyristorg.com/henrikj/snapscan/). I just downloaded the latest
    anonymous cvs version and I see that in backend/snapscan.c that there are
    some comments about enabling the usb code... this requires the files
    snapscan-usb.c and .h which are not in the cvs code. Could someone with
    write access to the cvs please update the cvs to include the required files.
    Is someone holding newer versions of Henrikjs patch (his web site indicate
    latest version is from feb 00)? Perhaps a pointer to his website in the
    snapscan doc would be a worthwhile addition if a patch is the currently
    supported usb method.