Re: Mustek 600IICD DTC3181E or 53c810

From: Dario Abatianni (eisfuchs@tigress.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 10:31:47 PDT

    On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:12:42 +0200, Henning Meier-Geinitz said:

    > > I tried but got the same result. I put a comment block around the USLEEP
    > > [...]
    > > tried another scan. It was no difference.
    >
    > Your computer should be blocked now while scanning, is this true?

    No, it was working as usual. That was something that I found very odd but I
    don't know how it should behave :)

    > With 1.0.3 and a fairly recent kernel (I think >2.2.5) an entry in
    > mustek.conf (blocksize) will bne enough. See man sane-mustek for details.

    Ok, I'll get a newer sane tarball and try that one for the DTC card.

    > > Nope, didn't work either. The cable is roughly 170 cm long, I suppose
    > > this should be ok.
    >
    > I'm using shorter cables so this might be the reason for the difference.

    Hmm ... I Think I should wait until I get a terminator before testing this
    again *sigh*. Anyway, thanks for your comments.

    --
    Dario