Re: Correct Network Scanner Syntax? (a question)

From: John Fremlin (vii@penguinpowered.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 10:20:10 PDT

    [...]

    > PS: Is anybody out there willing to take over the maintenance of
    > the microtek2 backend?

    Oliver and I have the SCSI documentation, but I certainly haven't the
    time. Microtek were extremely uncooperative (ignoring emails) and only
    after I phoned them up twice did they send me the SCSI docs (when what
    we wanted were the USB ones). I'd say they don't deserve support.

    Anybody wanting the SCSI docs, we'll mail them you. The ones on
    ftp.microtek.com are out of date.

    --

    http://altern.org/vii