Re: Hi... / EPSON Perfection 1200 Photo

From: Kristian (kristian.rink@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 14:15:39 PDT

    Hi, Christian...

    Thanks for writing on that... Yeah, Karl Heinz was very helpful on that to me,
    too... So, everything's working now since I picked up an updated version of
    EPSON backend which actually is never than the one included in SANE 1.0.2 and
    now everything is fine. This device is great in Linux. :))))

    Regards, have a nice evening...

    Kris

    On 30-Apr-2000 Platzer Christian wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I have the same scanner, the same kernel and the same backend. it took a few
    > weeks until the scanner worked. karl Heinz Kremer helped me much.
    > But I did`nt have the problem that you have, it works very fine. So I think
    > thatī s no a problem with the backend, but it`s a problem with sane
    >
    > So, let me know more.
    >
    > Bye bye
    >
    > Christian

    Kristian Rink ** kristian.rink@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de **
    www.tu-chemnitz.de/~rink

    "Some people see things as they are and ask: Why?
     Some dream about things that never were and ask: Why not?"
    (G.B.Shaw)