Re: AVISION support for SANE!

From: Stephen Williams (steve@icarus.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 11:46:34 PDT

    OK, not so fine after all. I connected the scanner to an AHA1542 and
    I'm getting these messages during a scan:

            Wrong buffer length supplied for request sense (256)

    Also, the image is coming out corrupted. I have a sample scan that
    you can download from <ftp://icarus.com/pub/steve/scantest.png>.

    I'm using same 1.0.1 because that was the version that the patch claimed
    to match up with. I'm all for sticking with stable versions if this will
    work right.

    steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
    steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,