Re: SnapScan

From: Louis van Dompselaar (louis@sitebysite.nl)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 07:46:26 PDT

    > Does anyone know what is happening with the Snapscan backend
    > development? The home page for this doesn't appear to have changed in a
    > while, and the latest updates in Sane 1.0.2 seem to be from someone
    > else.

    I believe that Kevin went missing somewhere. I've had a look
    at the snapscan code myself, but it wasn't immediately obious
    to me how to combine the colour offset code from the old 310
    driver into the new RGBRouter.

    --
    Louis van Dompselaar                        louis@sitebysite.nl
    Site by Site B.V.     Duivendrechtsekade 85, 1096 AJ  Amsterdam