Re: AVISION support for SANE!

From: Stephen Williams (steve@icarus.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 11:25:48 PDT

    rene.rebe@myokay.net said:
    > PS: If someone out there has an Avision SCSI scanner (except the AV
    > 630CS which is known to work) please contact me ...

    I have access to an AV6240 (a color scanner) that is collecting dust
    due to a lack of SANE support. I actually managed to get the attached
    document out of them, but haven't had the time to write the necessary
    drivers.

    If you would like me to test some stuff, I could be tempted to pull it
    out of storage and hook it up to a Linux test machine. I would be most
    gratified if this could ultimately be made to work on my alpha, although
    I would need an ISA SCSI card to hook it up.

    steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
    steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,