Re: scanimage -L crashes SuSE 6.4

From: Nick Lamb (njl98r@ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 14:58:35 PDT

    On Fri, Apr 14, 2000 at 03:18:49PM +0200, Oliver Rauch wrote:
    > As far as I heard it is a problem with conversions like (eg.) strtod()

    Um, yeah, the C library is localised, but I don't see how that's Gimp's
    fault -- or do I still not understand you correctly?

    If I have a scanner accessible from Linux again soon (please, please)
    then I'll be able to take a look for myself. Certainly *most* of
    The Gimp 1.1.x works with e.g. French Canadian or German.

    Nick.