Re: New Mustek backend (0.75)

From: Per Aalrust (PerAalrust@t-online.de)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 11:50:28 PST

    Hi Henning,

    I have added your SCSI tips, here are the results of my tests:

    Color mode:
    Scanning with up to 100 dpi works fine in color mode with a geometry of
    11 x 29.5 cm. If the x value is above 11 cm the scan becomes horizontal
    shifted and the colors are not correct.

    Gray mode:
    Scanning with up to 150 dpi works fine in gray mode with full goemetry
    (21x29 cm). Above 150 dpi the scan becomes horizontal shifted.
    If the scan geometry is shrinked to 11x29 cm scan results are fine up to
    300 dpi. Above 300 dpi the scan becomes shifted (like a puzzle).

    >> If you scan only a small area (some cm wide) will the image be shifted, >> too?

    For a scan area of 5x5 cm it works fine in color mode up to 300 dpi, in
    gray mode up to 500 dpi.

    bye
    Per