Re: Phantom 330 CX and microtek2 again

From: Karsten Festag (Karsten.Festag@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 09:59:14 PST

    Hello,

    thanks for the reply and the hints. Yes, in gray mode the image isn't
    mirrored.

    I created two log files, as you suggested, and a third from sane after
    the scan with wine (when the scanner works o.k.). Both scans were color,
    72 dpi and scan area 10x10mm from origin. The log files are in the
    attached zip archive. Hope they help you, but if necessary I will try
    the patched wine to get more information.

    by the way, I recognized that the value of the -t option of scanimage
    seems to be ignored, the scan always starts at the top of the scan area
    or a few lines before (under the white calibration stripe).

    Karsten