RE: Primax Profi 19200

Christian Ordig (chr.ordig@gmx.net)
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:44:27 +0200 (CEST)

On 29-Sep-99 Thomas Ley wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there anybody who knows a driver for a Primax Profi 19200.
> If not my next question is:
> Is there anybody who can give me some specifications about this scanner.
> Then I'll try to write this driver by my own.
> I allready request this at >www.primax.nl< but ... without of luck.
>
> Thanks
>
> Thomas

We are developing a driver for the Primax Colorado series of scanners, but not
for the Profi 19200.

Perhaps we'll do this later. (really later... ,-)

cu.

---
Christian Ordig             | The Primax Scanner Driver Project for Linux/UN*X |
Germany                     |   http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/   |
  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   | Why Linux? Because it is free, stable, and       |
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   | bugs can be fixed in source opposed to waiting   |
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\   | for a stable WinTendo from Micro$oft.            |