Re: question concerning mustek paragon 600 II CD

Christoph Doerbeck A242369 (cdoerbec@cso.fmr.com)
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:50:34 -0500

Georg Huettenegger wrote:
> hi everybody,
>
> i know i have posted this (or better a similar) question twice in this
> mailing list but i did not get any answer at all, so i just try it a third
> time:
> i have a mustek paragon 600 II cd (with the firmware version 2.03
> mentioned in the man page).

I have the same scanner attached to a Adaptec 1540CF. I haven't tried to
scan full page in a while, but will attempt it tonight.

Having just checked the sane-mustek document online, I see no
reference to the bug, although I had thought it was atleast documented
sometime in the past...

- Christoph