Re: gtk_tooltips

Joerg Eggeling (JEggeling@cuxonline.de)
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 23:19:22 +0200

Hi Oliver,

I did as you told me. Everything compiled although I did see some error
messages during make. Finally, I can run xscanimage and it recognizes my
scanner.
Unfortunately, when I tried to scan my first image it crashed with the
following error message: can't resolve image 'gtk_tooltips..'
Before that, I did follow Ulrich's instructions. I did change the lines in
gtkglue.c and everything compiled (with some errors although) leaving me
with an xscanimage that ran too but crashed with the above message.

Joerg