Re: Film scanners (was Re: Nikon Coolscan SCSI commands)

From: Jonathan Buzzard (jonathan@buzzard.org.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 14:29:07 PDT

    crapsite@gmx.net said:
    > Therefore all I'm looking for is someone who is willing to
    > -turn on his/her film scanner
    > -do some scans with sane
    > -put the resulting images on his/her web-page
    > -mail me the link
    >
    > Sorry if I'm asking too much.

    I don't think it will be asking to much, and as soon as I get a film
    scanner, I will take scans from all my negatives for all the different
    orange masks I have, if someone is doing a film scanner front end for
    Sane.

    However in the mean time I am just biding my time until I can use a
    Minolta Scan Dual II under Linux with VueScan (also saving up for it
    as well).

    JAB.

    --
    Jonathan A. Buzzard                 Email: jonathan@buzzard.org.uk
    Northumberland, United Kingdom.       Tel: +44(0)1661-832195