Re: SANE-1.0.5 has been released

From: David Paschal (paschal@rcsis.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 21:31:59 PDT

    Oliver Rauch wrote in response to me:
    > > and http://panda.mostang.com/sane/sane-backends.html when you get a chance.
    > comes as far as I have the file. I do not use/have emacs and can not create it.
    > Can you create the file for me?
    See attached.

    > > Also, when you post the updated manual pages, could you check to see if
    > > sane-hp.5.html gets converted correctly this time?
    > Please take a look at it. I took a short look at it and did not find
    > a problem, but ...
    I looked closer, and it has problems too. When I view the manual page file
    with less (which on my system is automatically configured to display it
    nicely), it turns out that the line before and the line after every page
    break are what's missing in the HTML version. I suspect that the HTML
    version of every backend has this same problem. It might be a good idea
    to look into the way these HTML files get generated and make sure this
    doesn't keep happening. For now, I have also attached a patch for
    sane-hp.5.html that you can apply.

    David