Re: Announcing the first release of a new driver for HP53xx scanners

From: René Rebe (rene.rebe@gmx.net)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 16:20:30 PDT

    Hi!

    On Tue, 3 Jul 2001 00:17:55 +0200
    Oliver Neukum <Oliver.Neukum@lrz.uni-muenchen.de> wrote:

    > Hi,

    [...]

    > I hope for this driver to replace, in finished form, the current unmaintained
    > barely working driver in the ac series and will work for inclusion into the
    > standard kernel.

    So the Avision backend is used on the SANE side, too?

    > Regards
    > Oliver

    k33p h4ck1n6 René

    --
    René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #127875)

    eMail: rene.rene@gmx.net rene.rebe@rocklinux.org

    Homepage: http://www.rene.rebe.myokay.net/

    Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.