Re: HP Scanjet 2200C

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (henning@meier-geinitz.de)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 15:02:32 PDT

    On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 10:48:10PM +0200, Stefan Nilsen wrote:
    > Does anyone know any good aproach to writing a very simple driver for sane?
    >
    > What functions do I *have* to implement?

    All :-) But sane_set_io_mode and sane_get_select_fd can be dummies.
    Maybe it's easier to write a stand-alone program first. So you don't
    need to care for all the options and it's easier to debug. When this
    works, try copying code from an existing sane-backend. But don't copy
    anything you don't understand, it might be a bug in that backend :-)

    Bye,
      Henning