Re: Hungry CVS: pere : external/sane/sane-frontends Changelog external/sane/sane-frontends/saneisanei_codec_bin.c sanei_wire.c

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 15:08:02 PDT

    Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

    > I do not like the code duplication, as it will double the work
    > required to fix one bug in common sanei/ code.

    The only different way that makes sense is to create an own library
    e.g. libwire or soemthing like that. But we have to define the
    functions and interface of this libaray and I think this makes much more
    work than to throw away the unnecessary parts and rename the used parts.
    The routines do work and I think there is not much work for bug fixes.
    We did not have much changes in these routines since sane-1.0.0
    and I do not expect that this will change.

    Bye
    Oliver

    --
    Homepage:	http://www.rauch-domain.de